StudioME is looking for video production interns to expand its presence in digital media. Ideal candidates will be self-starters that are outgoing, confident, creative, aren’t afraid to be on camera, and aspire to be digital media super stars.
Candidates will gain real world experience by working on in-studio and off-site shoots, editing promotional videos, contributing to marketing campaigns, and operating professional grade equipment. We will teach candidates new production skills and help develop their careers.
- Must have an applied understanding of video production concepts
- Must have an applied understanding of video editing concepts
- Must have a sense of humor
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and/or in Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Able to operate Canon DSLR and cinema cameras
- Experience with audio recording is a plus
- Collaborate with team members to conceptualize and produce digital videos
- Familiar with Apple computers
- Experience in WordPress is a plus
- Experience in After Effects is a plus
- Available 1-2 days a week (Monday thru Saturday)
- Currently enrolled as a Junior or Senior at a College or University
- Cover letter
- Tell us about yourself, your career goals, and why you love digital media
- Please include all relevant experience
- Link to Demo Reel / portfolio
- Show us your skills! Videos, animations, art, school projects, Tweets, etc.