NEEWER 160 LED CN-160 Dimmable LED Light (In-Studio Only, 6 Hours)
This Equipment is for In-Studio Use ONLY.
Please check studio availability prior to booking any in-studio equipment.
Lenses and other camera accessories must be booked separately with this package***
Recommended for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, SONY, Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras.
- 160-LED lights for optimum illumination and diffuser.
- There are 2 filters included with this item, with Spotlight effect, Diffuse effect, and for reducing the color temperature to 3200K
- The light intensity can be changed to offer professional effects.
- Rotate switch for on/off and brightness adjustment.
- Compatible Battery (Not Included): AA Ni-MH or Alkaline battery; Panasonic SD Series Li-ion Batteries; Sony Li-ion Battery FH, FM and F models. NOTE: Sony FW series battery can not work with the LED panel.
Q: Will someone teach me how to work the equipment?
A: We recommend that you view our tutorials in the resources section (you need to be a MEmber to unlock this section). If you need basic training or just have a quick question, our Studio Manager will be available to help.
Q: How do I cancel or change a booking?
A: Please call our studio manager during normal business hours to cancel or change a booking, 412-404-2868. We may retain 20% of your booking as a non-refundable fee for cancellations.
Have additional questions? Submit using our contact page
In addition to the rental agreement on our website, you will be asked to sign a rental agreement in person, provide your address and present a valid form of identification that matches the credit card on your MEmbership. We have rights to refuse service if you do not adhere to the guidelines as outlined in our rental agreement.Please view our rental agreement prior to checking out.
We may retain 20% of your booking as a non-refundable fee for cancellations.
We have the right to charge your credit card for any damages to the equipment.
Bookings of equipment where total value exceeds $5000 or where they are unique circumstances may require a certification of insurance and/or additional forms of identification.
Give us a call at 412-404-2868 or use our contact page