How It Works
- Sign up for a free MEmbership to book studio time, workstations and equipment using our easy-to-use BOOK ME application. Just choose your date, your time and any à la carte options. Add it to your cart and continue booking or checkout.
- Once you book, we will follow up with you to provide additional information about your studio, workstation or equipment rental.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your reservation. Our friendly studio manager will have your studio, equipment or workstation prepped and ready for you to use. First-time users receive a brief 10 minute tour.
We want to make everything easier… even bookings! Sign up for a MEmbership to book studio, workstation and equipment rentals. It’s free to sign up, as in $0.00/month – seriously. Once you are a member, just pay as you go depending on the needs of your project.
(Plus, receive free access to media-related resources and tutorials)
- Media Professionals (Video/Audio Producers and Photographers )
- Vloggers / Youtubers / Podcasters
- Educators / Training
- Public Speakers / Coaches / Consultants / Advisors / Leaders / Politicians / Agents
- Small Businesses / Startups / Firms / Corporations
- Kickstarters / Fundraising / Non-profit
- Personal Media / Social Media
- Artist / Musicians / Animators / Performers / Actors / Voice Talent
About The Studio
StudioME is located at 5819 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15206. Operating hours are Monday – Saturday from 8am – 6pm.
Our 2,500 square foot facility contains FOUR studios, each with a specialized function.
The Soundproof Audio Studio (D.) is perfect for your podcasts, voice recordings, audio editing and screen captures and will be available for hourly rental.
The Self-Guided Studio (C.) is perfect for headshot photography, interviews or video podcasting. It comes fully equipped with professional lighting, audio, and a DSLR camera controlled by our StudioME application: which allows you to easily record video and take photos at the touch of a button. You have the option of using a white or black backdrop or a green screen. Feel free to bring your own equipment to plug and play as needed.
The Multi-Purpose Studio (A.) allows users to bring their own equipment or rent from our inventory. This studio is suited for a wide variety of uses including full body photography and multi-camera shoots. 4 paper roll seamless backdrops available for rent.
Studio M (B.) is great for those looking for a smaller space with a white or black background. This space is 13.5’W x 19’L x 10’H and has it’s own dressing room. You can bring your own equipment or rent from our inventory to shoot headshots, interviews and more!
Each studio has its own dressing room (F.) and à la carte options to help with your production.
Unlike traditional studios, we offer 2, 6 and 10 hour packages for the self-guided and multipurpose studios.
A large selection of video, photo and audio equipment packages will be available to rent for use in-house or off-site.
Our Post-Production Workstations (E.) will have options for hard drive storage and back-up. Each workstation will come with the tools and support you need to create high quality media.
Meet the StudioME Managers